Oh the outrage!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love this! Today Tiger Wood was paired up with Justin Thomas at the Genesis Golf Classic tourney and the 47 yr old Tiger who’s best friends with Thomas out drove him on a hole and discreetly handed him a tampon as a joke. They both had a great laugh however a number of media sources are throwing Woods under the bus claiming this was in poor taste. Trust me it’s worth your time to find some of the sites and read the comments! 😂 Is this the end of joking around as we see it?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love this! Today Tiger Wood was paired up with Justin Thomas at the Genesis Golf Classic tourney and the 47 yr old Tiger who’s best friends with Thomas out drove him on a hole and discreetly handed him a tampon as a joke. They both had a great laugh however a number of media sources are throwing Woods under the bus claiming this was in poor taste. Trust me it’s worth your time to find some of the sites and read the comments! 😂 Is this the end of joking around as we see it?
I’m packing some tampons next sled trip to pass out when I highmark the crew…

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now my feed is plastered with Tiger apologies saying he didn’t mean to offend anyone. Good gawd

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yeah everything offends everyone now. People need to suck it up and put their big boy pants on Doug.
That is true. But I don’t think we will see “normal” in our lifetime.............at least not in my life time.
We won’t get back to the common sense life we know when our leaders are liars, manipulators, deflectors, grandstanders, and go to great lengths to defend all the snowflakes, inclusion, prisoners, and anyone else who appears to be weaker and crying out for taxpayer help.
i go back to what I said a few years ago. This country was built on natural resources and people’s hard work ethic. Trudope has been slowly eroding that aspect and using taxes to gain the government's wealth. Instead of keeping the money at home and helping Canadians and developing our infrastructure, he is giving it away overseas and to his already rich corporate buddies.
There is no hope.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now my feed is plastered with Tiger apologies saying he didn’t mean to offend anyone. Good gawd
He must still have PTSD from his last debacle the media blew up.

No reason to be apologizing when they have biological men endorsing tampon brands then joking around about where they are supposed to put the damn thing.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if i punch you in the face because you are a a-hole that
makes me a racist so that’s life live with it quit being a a-hole

Cheers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess he shoulda kept the plug for himself... Why apologize, media is going to criticize him anyway, by apologizing he now looks like a pussy.
I agree.
He should have said sorry I only have the one with me, because all you media clowns need your own. Now go report some true stories for a change about rigged elections, the Biden crime family, killer vax shots, Ukrainian money laundering, and leave me and my friend alone for making a simple joke between us.

Top Bottom