Official REVY Riding Conditions 2013/14

jamessavage

Reaction score
Hoo Lee Sheet, the sun does shine in Revy...or was this the only 10 min window all weekend! Haha. Heading there this weekend, hoping it is great!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hoo Lee Sheet, the sun does shine in Revy...or was this the only 10 min window all weekend! Haha. Heading there this weekend, hoping it is great!

Im guessing his pics were today?? As it was blue bird all day. Now snow more please!!

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey im heading up to revy Dec 14-22 was wondering where a good place to stay is we dont need anything super fancy but a hot tub is usaully nice if ur gonna ride 8 days. Any suggestions are much appreciated also if theres any bars or restraunts a guy should check out let me know an always looking to have a drink with fellow S&Mers?

Happy Shredding Boys and Girls

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No snow in Revy -- stay home

T

deep six 1.jpg deep six 2.jpg

Rode down, in and up out of six flags, looking for a sled/skier who lost his sled in the snow storm -
Snow was deeeeeeeeeep.

Last edited:

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks good guys.... Way better than Valemount. A buddy and i are coming down there on the 13th to the 15th and was wondering if there was any other guys going that weekend that we could tag along with. I have never been there and i was told that you should ride with someone that knows the area. Both of us are expereinced riders and can pay kindness and knowledge of the area with beer. Thanks guys

peakslodge

Reaction score
Hey im heading up to revy Dec 14-22 was wondering where a good place to stay is we dont need anything super fancy but a hot tub is usaully nice if ur gonna ride 8 days. Any suggestions are much appreciated also if theres any bars or restraunts a guy should check out let me know an always looking to have a drink with fellow S&Mers?

Happy Shredding Boys and Girls

We have a couple rooms available for those dates. We have hot tubs, and great food. Give us a call and we will get you all setup!

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to let guys know there are lots of land mines out there still!! My buddy took his a-arm out on a Rock just under the snow today, saw 2 other sleds get heli'd out from hitting rocks. There is powder but still not much snow yet!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to let guys know there are lots of land mines out there still!! My buddy took his a-arm out on a Rock just under the snow today, saw 2 other sleds get heli'd out from hitting rocks. There is powder but still not much snow yet!!

You just have to be careful,, Yeah I saw at least 10sleds fawked right up this week at Boulder,, Towed one off the hill yesterday... Yet some how I managed to put on 500k this week with out even a scratch,,, Am I lucky?? No just experienced... Edit: Did you have the white turbo 1200 xp?? and buddy on turbo nitro by chance??

Last edited:

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You just have to be careful,, Yeah I saw at least 10sleds fawked right up this week at Boulder,, Towed one off the hill yesterday... Yet some how I managed to put on 500k this week with out even a scratch,,, Am I lucky?? No just experienced... Edit: Did you have the white turbo 1200 xp?? and buddy on turbo nitro by chance??

Lol..yep that was us, nytro hit a big rock!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol..yep that was us, nytro hit a big rock!

Hey I was the guy on the freeride in the Orange& green suit. Talked to you guys a couple times... Sorry about yer buddies sled dude,,, Really gotta watch for lumps in the snow right now.

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I was the guy on the freeride in the Orange& green suit. Talked to you guys a couple times... Sorry about yer buddies sled dude,,, Really gotta watch for lumps in the snow right now.

I thought it must have been you. There was no lump where he hit the rock. We went back into turbo yesterday and was not one track back there and it was deep, but lumps everywhere!!...we got out before we hit something.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought it must have been you. There was no lump where he hit the rock. We went back into turbo yesterday and was not one track back there and it was deep, but lumps everywhere!!...we got out before we hit something.

That sucks! Guess chit just happens some time. At least no one was hurt and no chopper ride.:beer:

Thedoityouselfguy

Reaction score
Looks good guys.... Way better than Valemount. A buddy and i are coming down there on the 13th to the 15th and was wondering if there was any other guys going that weekend that we could tag along with. I have never been there and i was told that you should ride with someone that knows the area. Both of us are expereinced riders and can pay kindness and knowledge of the area with beer. Thanks guys
We are heading up on the 12th -15th. I am bringing a bunch of newbies though and I don't really know my way around but I am down for beers at the end of the day. We will be a boulder. A turbo Nytro,new Polaris pro, new summit, and one rented sled.

• Thanks
Reactions: 911

xp24

Reaction score
I agree with you lilduke just have to be carful. Had two wicked days on frisby but will need snow by the end of the weekend. T

Top Bottom