nytro died on rough trail

KennyG

Reaction score
Hi , this is my problem. today my 2012 nytro just quit on the trail? no power anywear? its like I shut the key off. i have a oft rollover kit , so i unplugged it and put it back to stock. didn't help. switched battery with running buddys sled ,didn't help, main fuse ok? whats the deal. are there more fuses iam over looking, coudn't find anything unplugged.:confused:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi , this is my problem. today my 2012 nytro just quit on the trail? no power anywear? its like I shut the key off. i have a oft rollover kit , so i unplugged it and put it back to stock. didn't help. switched battery with running buddys sled ,didn't help, main fuse ok? whats the deal. are there more fuses iam over looking, coudn't find anything unplugged.:confused:

Never heard that one before? Only problem I ever had was battery. Sounds like a take it to the shop job.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Main wires good?

Did u just look at fuse or actually check it?

Last edited:

KennyG

Reaction score
I do, I guess i was hoping for a silver bullet, lazy man way out,but my garage is cold this time of year! hell a test light may do it

KennyG

Reaction score
Well, lowlife shamed me into more testing, used test light to track down the problem, under rev. lever there's a fuse block and a 20amp ignition fuse and it was blown, but why? I replaced it and it runs fine. the ditch was rough so is there a short in the wiring or will a fuse fail like a light bulb?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, lowlife shamed me into more testing, used test light to track down the problem, under rev. lever there's a fuse block and a 20amp ignition fuse and it was blown, but why? I replaced it and it runs fine. the ditch was rough so is there a short in the wiring or will a fuse fail like a light bulb?

likely a wire issue somewhere....there is a little tab to the left if the water pump kinda between the clutchs on the motor side of the bulkhead, there was a wire running close to it that rubbed through on some sleds...if that makes any sense at all lol

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DSC02924-1.jpg

Top Bottom