Nitrous or Big Bore

HiLlClImB911

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently running a 07 800r 151 with rktek drop in kit, dyno port pipe ypipe, super q can, vforce reeds, dj clutching. Just added a 30hp shot of boondocker nos to the sled and im wondering if my sled should be able to keep up with the 860's in my riding group now (09 860 163 and 07 159 xrs 860 rktek), im about 70lbs lighter than my riding buds, so should i have went the big bore route or keep the nos, honest opinions pls peps.

rotaxsummit

Reaction score
go with a 880 big bore from split second in valleyview, they work awesome i have one in a xp

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say it all depends on the kind of riding you do. I have both nos and a big bore. Big bore for in the trees and just all around more power. Nos is nice for putting up the big mark your buddies cant touch.

HiLlClImB911

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say it all depends on the kind of riding you do. I have both nos and a big bore. Big bore for in the trees and just all around more power. Nos is nice for putting up the big mark your buddies cant touch.

thanks, happy with the sled in the trees as it sits but wanted a little more when it came to the hill

Top Bottom