New to this site!!

Zrt1200

Reaction score
HI guys, I am new to this site. I found it yesterday doing a search for A/F ratios on Google and never new this site existed until yesterday. So I looked around the site and it seems there is a bunch of you that like to do the same things as I do and thought we can probable help each other out. My back ground is I built and raced drag sleds for years but now I just trail ride with my family but my youngest boy is starting to edge me that he wants to mod something. I have the tools to build engines in my shop and have built hundreds on Arctic cat's over the years. I am newbie to all this EFI stuff and just purchased a basket case 03 F7 about a month ago. I have the engine about back together and now I am looking at efi tuning stuff. I will do my best to help any member with any mechanical issue they are having as I have wrenched on arctic cats sense I was 17 and built prostock drag sleds from pieces to complete sleds. I hope you all have a great day and be safe out there riding! Cheers Zrt.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome ZRT I hope you enjoy the site, If you are looking for artic cat info try to go to the kitty forum and will get more help maybe. I do have a 120 kitty and changed out engine to a race engine I bought from cat guys when I was at haydays and seems to no be running right, so I may come back and ask a couple questions when I have a few min.THX and good luck....

Top Bottom