New Suv

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My moms on her Second Rav4, first one was the 2nd last body style with the v6 engine, lotsa get up and go for a v6. The new one is an Inline 4 so not as much go but good on fuel. Never had a problem, they're awesome rigs!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
If you decide on the Sante Fe, I would recommend Calgary or even Cranbrook before Integrity in Lethbridge. Bev bought a Hyundai Genesis and found that the guys in the Bridge City were $2-3000 above Calgary. We found Country Hills the best and at the end of the month when they were meeting quotas, they were awesome. Just my thoughts on a dealer and sorry I can't help you on your choice.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mother in law has a Sante fe. It's been a pos always at the dealer with some kind of electrical problem

tha the dealer can't ever diagnose properly

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's everyone's thoughts on a Rav4 or the Santa Fe?. we are looking at both of them.

• :confused:

i haven't read any posts... but i'd go Santa Fe... just be careful what options you get... one model is a front wheel drive only... just saying...

I think the South Koreans are making excellent vehicles and are up there or even in some case above par with the Japs... the quality of this vehicle has improved huge over the older ones... same name diff vehicle

id go Santa Fe if you need the extra room last i looked it was larger too?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I can't see anything being worse on gas than an Nissan..... I love my nissans but I sure don't buy them for the fuel economy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toxic

Reaction score
Not to add more choices, but have you looked at a VW Tiguan? My mom has one and she loves it, 200hp turbocharged 2.0, AWD, and gets 8-10L/100km average.

I bought my wife a Tiguan to and ind it much nicer then the rav4 or Hyundai. fit and finish is nicer an more powerful.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I will probably not look at the Audi's a bit too rich for my budget.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Durango RT or Explorer Sport could be nice rig. I hear the Explorer is fast for a seven seater

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Durango RT or Explorer Sport could be nice rig. I hear the Explorer is fast for a seven seater

New Durango is pretty sweet looking that's what I would get. I don't think the imports are as good as they used to be.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Tundra and my wife has a Camry so we have had no issues with our imports.
New Durango is pretty sweet looking that's what I would get. I don't think the imports are as good as they used to be.

Top Bottom