blueskyz

Reaction score
Just joined and seems like a great site. Just started collecting sleds last year for the farm and i love it. I don't know too much about sleds and probably made a few bad purchases but you learn by experience so i don't mind the learning curve.Any info from any members is surely welcome. I will be posting pictures of my sleds in the next little while. I like old school everything when i collect things so the sleds will follow the same criteria.This site seems to have a lot of knowledgable people so i will ask this question. I have a 1977 yamaha gp440 that i was riding yesterday and today it will not run.I've found that it is now not getting any spark.If anybody could give me all the scenarios that cause this i would really appreciate it as i'm just learning about sleds. Thanks for your time.

The_Plagued_1

Reaction score
Yes thanks for joining... I also have a older sled ( 1980 ski doo blizzard with the 503 rotax.... just fixing up and have same problem... no spark) might just have to sell... lol but I can ask some yammy ppl.. :) Google can be your best friend... also.... just type in your issue... I'm sure someone else has had the same problem...

Reaction score
Make sure your pugs are good. Check your connections on your plug wires(both ends) and the smaller wires to your coils. If thats all good try unplugin your key switch see if you get spark then.

Welcome to the site!! its a great place!!

Top Bottom