New Malibu Line

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to sure how many of you know this but Malibu has started to build a new line of boats to be competative with the Moomba line during the tough econony. They have an ad in the weekly Autotrade which i believe says $49,900 in change, Wizard Lake will have one at the boat show in March to see. Not a bad looking boat for the price. Still on the fence with the pickle fork design though. Here's a pic of one in the water, lucky ba$tards in Arizona. Just a few more months for me and i'll be floatin'. What do you guy's think? Sorry i forgot to mention it's called AXIS WAKE 22V.

Attachments

• post-4023-1235090181_thumb.jpg
    post-4023-1235090181_thumb.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 179

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im going to have to check it out at the show, i think its the weekend of the 12/13 in march!!!

Yup, 12th &13th. I'm probably going to miss it as a bunch of buds are heading to Golden for a few days to go snowboarding. I know, i know i should take my sled but it's nice to be well rouded with a couple different sports. These guys don't have sled's.....yet.

They had one at the Calgary boat show, and it was just is Saskabush so next stop is here.

Top Bottom