New gear!

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got me some new gear outta Lloydminster Rough n tuff.
a thor phase jersey and o neal mx monster pants and thor gloves and a afx helmet with progrip goggles! next i gotta get me a thor chest protector and alpine star boots.

Prices...

Thor phase jersey- 34.99

afx helmet- 127.99

oneal mx pants- 169.99

thor gloves- 39.99

pro grip goggles- 69.99

soon to come...

alpine star boots- 159.99

thor chest protector with camel back- 144.99

pricey eh!

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not too pricey, the prices are about the same here in the city also. safety costs LOTS.......................

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i guess. but to a kid who works for 10 bucks an hour and doesnt get much of the check and works 2-3 days a week after school thats pretty expensive:d

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a chest protector dude, there like $150 and mine has paid for itself over and over again and boots too.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You sound like a smart kid,your spending your money in the right place.Money dosnt do you much good if your crippled up!
catmando!

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well getting a 150 dollar chest protector isnt easy when i spent everything on the other stuff. i got 30 bucks left over a years saving:eek: :eek: is there elbow and knee padds available for atv'ing? or am i gunna have to improvise? weve been using magazines taped to our shins as pads and some of our cheaper hockey equipment for the rest. yeah thats right im a bit of a hick! what you gunna do about it?:d what can anyone tell me about the leatt neck brace?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
The leatt neck brace works very well and is designed to take big impact. If your racing motocross its a must have. If your trail riding and not too agressive and not getting 100 feet of air at 60 mph then you can save a little money and stick to an alpinestars soft neck brace or a sixsixone neck nut. Make sure you fit the brace with your helmet and chest protector. Either way you can't put a price on saftey and a neck brace is a good compliment to your gear bag. We use Thor elbow pads they seem to fit the best.

G

Guest1

SKYBOY..... Did you know that Lloyd rough and Tuff sold gear before you walked in there or was it a disappointing surprise?

PMP....LMPhAO!!!

OVER!!!

ps...now Log-Off...lunch in 1/2 an hour....:beer:

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read in Transworld Motocross that someone wiped out and landed on his head and is now paralyzed from the waist down and they said if he wouldn't have been wearing a leatt neck brace he would have died for sure. to me that says enough about it. they also did a product test thing and its the the best or one of the best neck braces out there. there alot of stories about them saving major injuries or deaths.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its scary to think what COULD of happened. its made me sick to think what could of happened when i wipe out mean! and usually im alone when it happens.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
If you worry about what could happen it may not be the best place for you to be... I agree with wearing all ur safety gear, but worrying about what may happen might may you second guess a quick decision moment.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you worry about what could happen it may not be the best place for you to be... I agree with wearing all ur safety gear, but worrying about what may happen might may you second guess a quick decision moment.

haha i usually "second guess what ive already done cause its usually a bad decision hahahahahaha but i never hesitate on MAKING a decision. which is probly a bad thing

Top Bottom