New concept "snow"mobile....

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
[h=1]Crush Winter With This Insane, Tricked Out Snowmobile[/h]Be the boss of the tundra.

TECHOctober 22, 2015 By Scott Tharler
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google Plus

Sometimes you catch a glimpse of a machine so magnificent, it'll make you wish it were winter already. Such is the case with industrial designer Juan Garcia Mansilla's Rapid Deployment Snow Vehicle (RDSV) concept. According to his website, this beast could be used for "polar exploration, rescue missions, medical emergencies or even sport applications." Nothing against the worthy uses on that list, but we're pretty laser-focused on the latter. More specifically, as we picture getting behind the wheel of this badass two-seater, we're wondering how tricked out the sound system will be, so we can block out the thuds caused by running over stray goggles, ski poles, penguins and lesser snow vehicles.

Check out this video for a glimpse at the RDSV's journey from pencil sketches to 3D animated renderings:

Though it's only a concept at this stage, might we suggest a non-stop letter writing campaign to the designer until this monster becomes reality?

Reaction score
Crush Winter With This Insane, Tricked Out Snowmobile

Be the boss of the tundra.

TECHOctober 22, 2015 By Scott Tharler
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google Plus

Sometimes you catch a glimpse of a machine so magnificent, it'll make you wish it were winter already. Such is the case with industrial designer Juan Garcia Mansilla's Rapid Deployment Snow Vehicle (RDSV) concept. According to his website, this beast could be used for "polar exploration, rescue missions, medical emergencies or even sport applications." Nothing against the worthy uses on that list, but we're pretty laser-focused on the latter. More specifically, as we picture getting behind the wheel of this badass two-seater, we're wondering how tricked out the sound system will be, so we can block out the thuds caused by running over stray goggles, ski poles, penguins and lesser snow vehicles.

Check out this video for a glimpse at the RDSV's journey from pencil sketches to 3D animated renderings:

Though it's only a concept at this stage, might we suggest a non-stop letter writing campaign to the designer until this monster becomes reality?

That is SICK looking! I wonder how much fun it would be though, after the novelty wore off. I enjoy not being in an enclosed cabin, it's part of the draw to sledding for me. hmmmmm

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep ! same as 101 says - not the outdoor feel ! Wonder how it side hills !

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it will bend..... right after it hits the rock.
I didn't see a snorkel for those super deep days

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many slabdrivers per hour can it process? The ski pole thing caught my attention...LOL

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would always be stuck. Not enough contact area on those big paddled wheels. That's why we use tracks.

Top Bottom