my pink sled in the works...

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well aparently she wont let me polish it or put a bar riser on it. so why do you think she will let me turbo it lol. oh well I guess I get more time to polish my sled!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here it is all done thanks to the following

garry/overkill131313 for all of his time and heart that went into all of the special details
ian/boydo for the polishing work
casey at for working with me on my wrap

i love my sled!:p

Attachments

• DSC_6772.jpg
    DSC_6772.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_6771.jpg
    DSC_6771.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_6773.jpg
    DSC_6773.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 39

SnowXTC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet sled. Who did your powder coating?

There will be no orange left on my 2010 cat by the beginning of next year either. I hear purple is making a comeback.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had the powder coating done by a guy in salmon arm BC, my friend overkill131313 knew him and my sled was there, so we went with him but i maybe should have had someone here in Edmonton do it i have heard impact coating is great. on some of my parts they were just painted over as it is chipping off and i can see the yellow paint that the bumper was to start with...hum i did pay for sandblasting...so i will have to get some parts redone which sucks but i love the way it looks & i love the color! pm me if you need anymore info! p.s. purple is cool too but not as much as pink!!!:p:p

snowprozr

Reaction score
i had the powder coating done by a guy in salmon arm BC, my friend overkill131313 knew him and my sled was there, so we went with him but i maybe should have had someone here in Edmonton do it i have heard impact coating is great. on some of my parts they were just painted over as it is chipping off and i can see the yellow paint that the bumper was to start with...hum i did pay for sandblasting...so i will have to get some parts redone which sucks but i love the way it looks & i love the color! pm me if you need anymore info! p.s. purple is cool too but not as much as pink!!!:p:p

Yes nice sled!! Salmon Arm a little far for us as the summer is already booked and Edmonton is convienent!!

Have fun!!

Top Bottom