Muff Pots

catsass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a food bag that can be cooked in when using the muff pot ? If so what are they called and where can i find them ? Thanks

goldfinger

Reaction score
Go to grocery store and buy the tin containers like you get Chinese food in. They fit tight and work perfect. Very durable and can be reused if done right.

sizmasta

Reaction score
Just use these, they work like a charm.... about 3 bucks at the grocery store

oven bags.jpg

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the aluminium containers that look like chinese food containers. I precook the night before, put parchment paper in first, fill up with my food, install the lid and an estra wrap of tinfoil... Works awesome

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup, snakerpackers are the best! perfectly sized and priced right rather than getting those huge oven bags! SUPER easy to toss your food in there, tie wrap it and go... much less preparation to keep food contained than some of the other methods out there!

Welcome To Snackerpackers

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turkey roasting bags work great. They're less than $3 at Wal Mart, and you get three in a pack.

I use parchment paper when I'm cooking dry food and I want it crispy, turky roasting bags go in for anything wet. The little tin foil to go containers are great too, but if it's anything that could leak, I throw a turkey bag over it so I don't have to clean my muff pot or my engine compartment.

hobiedude

Reaction score
>so I don't have to clean my muff pot or my engine compartment.

haha Yes. last ride of the season I pop open my hood and "oh no, why is there oil everywhere?? Oh wait its just honey garlic sauce!"

Top Bottom