mud lite xtr:s

kawaibrute650

Reaction score
heughtsy everbody,i just joined seeking some help,i just bought a set of mud lite xtr's,there shaking the ch!t out of my front end,the handlbars r goin nuts,its not pulling to one side or nothing,just vibrating violently,any thoughts,i thought radial rode smooth

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check the bead on the tires or see if one of the rims isn't bent i have xtr mud lites on my razor for 2 years and don't have any problems

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heughtsy everbody,i just joined seeking some help,i just bought a set of mud lite xtr's,there shaking the ch!t out of my front end,the handlbars r goin nuts,its not pulling to one side or nothing,just vibrating violently,any thoughts,i thought radial rode smooth

Check the pressure if the shop that mounted them left them at 35 psi like they did to mine they are rough as Sh!t.

TB

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4500 kms on mine with no issues. You've got other issues I'd say. 07 outy max. 5lbs in front, 7 lbs in rear.

dasboot

Reaction score
My wifes 500 renegade has one in the rear that we are waiting for warranty on. 27x9 and is sidewall warped. Above 40 mph shakes the whole rear end of her quad. been out of stock for two months now. So it does happen.

Top Bottom