Mountain Mania 8- Valemount BC, Jan 24, 2015

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Called the Best Western and the lady on night shift said that she was told not to sell any more rooms to the S&M block. She said to call back when the manager is there. Maybe the blocked rooms are already full? I'll post an update when I talk to the manager. If it is full where would be a good 2nd choice for a hotel?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Called the Best Western and the lady on night shift said that she was told not to sell any more rooms to the S&M block. She said to call back when the manager is there. Maybe the blocked rooms are already full? I'll post an update when I talk to the manager. If it is full where would be a good 2nd choice for a hotel?

I would check out chalet continental if best western is full.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

there was not a tonne of spots available at the Best Western as the SSRA also had a block set aside. We'll have our guy on it this morning.

we also sold 60% of the tickets last night.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I have some rooms set aside at the Best Western for ticket holders. If you looking for a room please text me your last name, ticket numbers and amount of rooms your looking for and I can have them released. These rooms are only for ticket holders.

Sent from my Phone while sitting on the side of the road.....maybe.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I have some rooms set aside at the Best Western for ticket holders. If you looking for a room please text me your last name, ticket numbers and amount of rooms your looking for and I can have them released. These rooms are only for ticket holders.

Bunnymans on top of it!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Maxwell whats my rent for this year at your cabin? I mean for the whole year.... not MM. lol

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that is true I can get the time off so I should buy the rest of the tickets and scalp them. Thanks TG for the great idea then my trip will be paid for.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ya that is true I can get the time off so I should buy the rest of the tickets and scalp them. Thanks TG for the great idea then my trip will be paid for.

Scalp.....that's funny, no one ever goes to theses events.
You screwed up last year....you no longer part of the "never missed a single event" club.....lol

Top Bottom