mountain addiction tunnel bag

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy one and wondering the best place to get it at? I know lots of people will say through menztoys but on mountain addictions website they list red rock kustoms in Edmonton as a dealer and I can get it locally then I won't have to pay shipping. Has anyone dealt with red rock kustoms, and are the prices competitive to men toys with shipping included? Anywhere else in Alberta to get one for a good price? I see lots of dealers for mountain addiction products throughout Alberta.

I'd like to get one from the sled show but I'll be away working and unfortunately won't be able to go to the show this year.

hmmc

Reaction score
I have been dealing with Kyle at Redrock for over 10 years now and great to deal with. He is a full time fire fighter and the rest is a side job so catching him on his time off can be a little tough but worth it.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to Wayne from menztoys and he is gonna bring one up to the sled show for me and give me the old pricing on it. I'm just gonna have a buddy pick it up from him.

Redrock Kustoms

Reaction score
I have been dealing with Kyle at Redrock for over 10 years now and great to deal with. He is a full time fire fighter and the rest is a side job so catching him on his time off can be a little tough but worth it.
Thanks for the comment.. I defiantly do what I can to accommodate interested customers whether it's meet up or ship product out.. Cheers KK

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried getting one from you Redrock but could not contact you so I bought from Menztoys. It was quick and easy.

Top Bottom