Monster bowl

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried it lately or looked at it recently ?
hoping to try my first climb on it end of March if conditions are good.

bronco64

Reaction score
Wondering which Monster Bowl you are referencing? Many areas have a Monster Bowl.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a good look at it last weekend when we were there and nobody had tried climbing it at that point but there was alot of tracks down there as peeps were looking for fresh snow. Thats about all I can tell you?

06yamahaapex

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it fairly easy to get in there from the airport? ive been in the airport numerous times but never ventured over there...

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a good look at it last weekend when we were there and nobody had tried climbing it at that point but there was alot of tracks down there as peeps were looking for fresh snow. Thats about all I can tell you?

Right on thanks..hopefully conditions will be good at end of March to try. Either be victory or watch the sled roll down.. Lol

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I heard rumors that the Mickus were lurking down in that area last weekend. I'm not sure if any of them attempted it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard rumors that the Mickus were lurking down in that area last weekend. I'm not sure if any of them attempted it.
Last weekend would have been perfect traction wise but the avy conditions were high. Hard to say. Alot of big hills and faces were virgin for good reason.

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it fairly easy to get in there from the airport? ive been in the airport numerous times but never ventured over there...

If the snow is deep it's a bit of pull to get out...intermediate rider get out no problem, wouldn't take a beginner in there

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty brave to attempt on that 1200 don't you think? Lol. Mind you I guess I had just as much trailer time as you last year!! Lol

Deffinetly had more down days then ride days. But I think I've got everything changed out that was a problem before. If I remember right there was 2 yamaha's that weren't running good at end of last season watching the 1200 doo go over the tops of the airport chutes ��

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brendan climbed monster on his viper early this year

Winternutz guys did the gash same day

I'm sure if conditions are fine Brendan will hit it again on his fast Nypex this weekend

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Myself, Kyle micku, and dave baron pulled it last saturday. I should of poked at the gash but it was late in the day. Called er good. Also conquered the 90 swenny street and some wicked lines off the second lake. It was my first attempt at them all. I don't know if I've ever been that pumped on my sled.

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself, Kyle micku, and dave baron pulled it last saturday. I should of poked at the gash but it was late in the day. Called er good. Also conquered the 90 swenny street and some wicked lines off the second lake. It was my first attempt at them all. I don't know if I've ever been that pumped on my sled.

Which one was hardest in your opinion ?

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 90! I'm 1 for 4 in that chute.....lol
Not a good feeling sitting at the bottom with those odds in that chute

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damn...think my confidence just went down...what psi you guys doing these chutes at ?...I did the airport chutes at 15...it was more then enough

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any description off where they are or any Arial photos of these chutes? I've probably seen some of them, just don't know the names. I know the 90 all too well... lol.
Where is the airport? the lakes? If any of this is "top secret info" just pm me lol. Thanks!

Top Bottom