Maxed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes:yup all started with them, hey billy think I should let ole lil matt in on the convo I had on facebook with her, when she was trying to get how "innocent " I am out of me? Never had a married woman trying to find out how much experience I have in sexual matters.:rolleyes:

heinracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or how she was trying to give matt a little pleasure tug under the table in revy

and asking for pictures of matt in a pm

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes:yup all started with them, hey billy think I should let ole lil matt in on the convo I had on facebook with her, when she was trying to get how "innocent " I am out of me? Never had a married woman trying to find out how much experience I have in sexual matters.:rolleyes:

WTF up with dat?

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and not to mention the drama with another orig. PW that is not on here because of them.

Wonder if the WA pieps that thought the rest of us were avoiding them have realized yet that it wasn't them that were being avoided but the people that they were with? To bad too, that Lenny guy was fun to ride with, and would have like to ride with seth a bit too.

S

sldgy

:(:(:(It has been sad to watch individuals who I believed were good people and that I consider friends hurting. The internet can be a good thing and as we have witnessed, an instrument that can enable people to present as someone they are not. A lot of you fine folks have now witnessed the dark side of the human psyche, unfortunately, a phenomenon that I deal with on a daily basis in my line of work. There are still a bunch of really good people on here, so please let that goodness shine though the current adversity.

Thank you all for being my friends and I will continue to make an asserted and conscience effort to repay that friendship with honesty and understanding. Please try and be kind to each other as we are all in this cluster we have dubed humanity together, for better and/or for worse.:):)

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:(:(:(It has been sad to watch individuals who I believed were good people and that I consider friends hurting. The internet can be a good thing and as we have witnessed, an instrument that can enable people to present as someone they are not. A lot of you fine folks have now witnessed the dark side of the human psyche, unfortunately, a phenomenon that I deal with on a daily basis in my line of work. There are still a bunch of really good people on here, so please let that goodness shine though the current adversity.

Thank you all for being my friends and I will continue to make an asserted and conscience effort to repay that friendship with honesty and understanding. Please try and be kind to each other as we are all in this cluster we have dubed humanity together, for better and/or for worse.:):)

well i see the truth is starting to come out!!!!! now you see where the thread got divided! the ppl that know the truth and the ppl that dont! i was asked to leave it alone, for the respect of a friend, so i did! glad the truth is starting to come out!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why dont we lay it all out, who was pm'ing the mods, trying to get sick banned to!!!!!! and yes i know why andy wasnt in revy! and matt your very lucky he wasnt there! because i know what he would have done.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
why dont we lay it all out, who was pm'ing the mods, trying to get sick banned to!!!!!! and yes i know why andy wasnt in revy! and matt your very lucky he wasnt there! because i know what he would have done.

I thought that was the whole point of the who's pizzed at who thread.....I like others am totally in the dark...Not that I need/want to know all the details...just think that people need to be able to separate internet from reality...I'm sure there are many people on here who don't like or care for the "Internet" me...but I would get along fine with in "Real life" and vice versa...Sometimes my posts are off point, in bad taste, or just plain arrogant...however in real life I am a father of 4 who fought my ex for custody and won, try to be the best husband I can in round 2, Work as a proffessional but am redneck at heart.....and I'm sure others are very different from the picture I have in my head....Snotty was one who I never would have guessed leads the life he does and has an unmatched respect for his wife...who'd of thunk....but Internet is internet...reality is reality...:d

Last edited:
S

sldgy

Just a quick comment ^^^^^ sick and Andy are both MY friends, so if you mess with them you have have to deal with the wrath of an old hippie, so beware!! We miss you hundo!!!

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a quick comment ^^^^^ sick and Andy are both MY friends, so if you mess with them you have have to deal with the wrath of an old hippie, so beware!! We miss you hundo!!!

Bruce trust me when I say that Ray feels the same way that you do. If anyone was looking forward to riding with Andy more than me it would have to have been Ray.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holey chit people. WTF gives here. time we start getting along, and not trashng one another. This site was set up so that we could exchange pleasantries. not trash.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Personally.... This cage ch!t can get out and walk.
To late for the nice nice pipes..... ch!t has been done which can not be reversed, things have been said and lies have been created.

I have asked nobody to support me or back me, but the people who seem to be are not doing it for my benefit, they are just as annoyed with the bullch!t as I am. But, as it goes.... around here you are not allowed to state your opinion without being accused of something.

Read the very first post and then pick and choose your way through..... coming into this here over the last few months gives you limited insight into the depth of the problem.

With that being said..... go forth bravely with your rep begging, mod blowing cry baby bullch!t. As Ray said..... Continue to suck mod hog crying about being picked on and please make it stop..... It changes nothing, you are still a piece of ch!t!

For those of you who I see on here rarely, we gotta get out and ride south next winter. Figure out where and when..... I`d like to ride snow one more time before we all go to hell!!! I`ll grab that homo ray and his closet cleaner Boo Boo, and away we go..... Chopped liver allowed Bruce, you`ll be there too!!!!

Report button to the left...... I lead the race in times reported, might as well keep me there!!!!!

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holey chit people. WTF gives here. time we start getting along, and not trashng one another. This site was set up so that we could exchange pleasantries. not trash.

Pipes Honestly if you don't know about something maybe you would be smart to just keep your nose out if it eh?;)

Hey ray wasn't it Stripe sending pm's to all the mods trying to get some one banned? yea pretty sure thats how it went down.

Funny to hear about how grown men can piss and moan to others about some of us but when it comes time for them to own up to it they tuck tail and hide.

redlineguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL in my best Eric Cartman voice. "Bake me a pie Beotch" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom