Marlon dealer in Edmonton

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they are sold by a couple different dealers in the city. I know Martin sells em for sure.

DCRZR

Reaction score
Trying to decide between a Marlon Pro, a cross trax, or a used truckboss.

I love my truckboss. Give chris a call. They got some good deals right now and tell her blair sent ya.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love my truckboss. Give chris a call. They got some good deals right now and tell her blair sent ya.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Just moved my truck boss onto its 3rd truck. It still looks new and I bought it the first month the design came out. Buying another brand is silly. TheTruck boss is anodized and built to last. Better yet its also the best looking deck. The others look homemade by comparison.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say Truck boss would be third as far as quality and looks.
Jetcraft and Mline are the top two from what I have seem.
I prefer the Jetcraft but each to their own.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just moved my truck boss onto its 3rd truck. It still looks new and I bought it the first month the design came out. Buying another brand is silly. TheTruck boss is anodized and built to last. Better yet its also the best looking deck. The others look homemade by comparison.

It's funny you couldn't give me a truck boss, I hated the way it ran water /mud etc to the edge of my truck box and always had streaks down both sides. I couldn't wait to sell that thing. Give me a marathon classic any day owned two of them. Loved both.
The lotus looks like a nice deck thou... My 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom