Man vs Wild

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Any one watch this show with Bear Grylls, he's crazy from drinking his urine to eating roadkill to survive. Its on Discovery Channel. Quite the interesting stuff. Warning you have to have a tough stomach to watch as well. Heres one video.

This video takes a sec to start off its starts good at about 8 seconds....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiggvMw8Vgw[/YOUTUBE]

Go to youtube to see more

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Yup... Watch Him as often as one can..... Learn alot of stuff from him. Thinkin some people would just rather die than do & or eat what he does to live ! :D :)

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find Survivor man has a lot of good info. The only thing I don't like from the 2 episodes I've seen of Man vs Wild is the way he scrambles or leaps for branches over crevasses. I keep thinking he's gonna get hurt real bad. It's probably a good thing he has cameramen with him just in case.
Drinking the urine was interesting and really disgusting when you learn you have to drink it sooner than later. hmmmm.... warm urine!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy is entertaining but I wouldn't look to this show for survival lessons. Les Strouds show(survivorman) is way better for that. He doesn't take the stupid risks that this guy does. I saw the guys on Jacka$$ drink their own urine for fun 3 or 4 years ago.

GRD

Reaction score
This guy is entertaining but I wouldn't look to this show for survival lessons. Les Strouds show(survivorman) is way better for that. He doesn't take the stupid risks that this guy does. I saw the guys on Jacka$$ drink their own urine for fun 3 or 4 years ago.

I find Les Strouds show a little more useful... Both decent shows though!

Top Bottom