M7 wont fire

wcroftac

Reaction score
Rode all day wide open no problems. shut the sled off in the parking lot to pull the truck up to the loading ramp, fired up the sled and loaded it. Next morning I pulled the sled out of the back of the truck to put it in the back yard and nothing, nada, zip, no start. Poured a little gas into the cylinders and it will run until it burns off that fuel then, dies. Anybody heard of a fuel pump going bad???? any suggestions would be helpful before my wallet goes to the shop for a raping. Cheers

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you low on fuel? I know if you get low enough the smart valve can stick so try blowing back in to the tank. That may solve your problem. Could it be iced up? hope this helps

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
My 09 M1000 did that last year as well, it was cold as hell and light fluffy powder conditions. Brother in-law had same thing happen to him this year as well on his 09 M1000 he just bought. Cold day too, mine started and his didn't the next day. Only difference was that I filled mine up the night before. Talked to a guy on the hill and he said that could be the problem, no idea why. So, thaw it out and make sure it full of fuel before you put it away for the night. No idea if that will help, but its worth a shot.

wcroftac

Reaction score
Must have been frozen up. Put some gasline antifreeze in, brought it into the outlaws garage and two days later away she went. Thanks for the help.:beer:

Top Bottom