M 1100 Clutching with 2.0 High Jacker.

tannerh

Reaction score
I am going to tell ya what I got then you might be able to help me with some Clutching.
M1100 TURBO
BOONDOCKER 2.O
STRAIGH PIPE 2.5''
I made a new Air intake. And everything else is stock. I have heard lots of good things about these sleds but you need to add more weight to the clutch weights and possibly a new black Polaris Primary spring.
Please let me know what you thing a guy should do?

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cutler adjustable weights. I had 90-100g last year and that was too heavy. Trying either 80-90 or 85-95g this year. That's with the white turbo primary spring.

tannerh

Reaction score
I will have to pick some up tomorrow and give her a try. I think we are going out on the weekend to reve so I will let you know how it works.

tannerh

Reaction score
I picked up some 89-97 gram weights today so I am going to put them on and give her a try and pump up the boost to 20 pounds. See how that works

tannerh

Reaction score
Well I put in some 89.5 weights and turned the boost up to 19 PSI and it seams to work allright I never went to far. It engages at 4500 rpm ish now witch is a bit higher than before but in the hundred yard I drove it I got 11.4 psi of boost and the skis were off the ground.

tannerh

Reaction score
No not yet I am going to ride it first before I change it. Cat changed all of the clutching on the 2013 models so I am kinda curious to see what its like.

Top Bottom