Lots for sale

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a house lot in or around edmonton. Been looking on usual comfree, mls, etc. And a few devolpers like genstar and melcor, but wondering if anyone knows of any else? Just trying to find the perfect one and no such luck yet. Looking for something no further then leduc, stony etc, (nothing east). And under 130k or so. Other then that not picky, but the bigger the better.

If anyone knows of something it would be apprieaited :beer:

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
Try S&D... they have lots that they are selling in Beaumont (south side on Nisku road) for $99,000. Some of those lots in the high time were selling for mid $200,000! I believe that you can pick your own builder in there... not many developments let you do that anymore!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
RR15 (Beach Corner) between the two highways looks like a new subdivision.Couldn't tell you how big or price just saw a sign selling lots.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
there is a 10 acre lot across the road from us which has been for sale for the past 3 years.... looked into the price...no wonder it's still for sale... 279K :eek:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
REALTOR.ca - Property Details E3213405

REALTOR.ca - Property Details E3202287

these two are a little further out than you stated.... I live in the area... 4 lane all the way to the city I work in the west end (142st & stony plain Rd) and fet to work in 40 mins... another bonus is Hells 1/2 acre will be in your backyard... there are lots available for 114K on RR540 & hwy 43 a newer subdivision 1 mile north of us..... I have no complaints with Lac St.Anne county

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am building the house myself so it limits me a bit on lots. I know theres quite a few more lots that builders have tied up.

I am still thinking about the acerage or not. I was really thinking of something close or in the city with a smaller house to build and live in for a few years to sell and make some money on, then build my dream acerage, not to mention the build would be a lot quicker. Not sure if I can afford to build what I really want right now.

Yea a lot of prices are really stupid and don't make sense.

Top Bottom