lost tool bag at climina on march 21

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if someone has found a tool bag with 1L of 0-40 mobile1 oil and a 500ml bottle of af, there was a another bag inside the larger bag full of important tools i need, i was coming down the trail at 5 ish pm and noticed the bag was not on my wifes sled at km4, i rushed right back up the trail to find nothing, i know it fell of on the trail because we were at the cabin before we left and it was there so someone picked it up off the trail. My wife went back to the parking lot quickly and stopped everyone but nowone would admit to having it:mad: This makes me a little upset since i helped out 2 fellow sledders just hours before loosing the bag with my tools. I had some important home made things in there which are a pain in the a$$ to rebuild [stinkin turbo sleds] and a few special ground down sockets and wrenches for awkward places. If someone has these 2 bags could you please call me, i would be very appreciated for this. Remember your only hurting yourself by taking someone elses stuff because maybe next time it will be you who needs a tool or a helicopter ride. Thanks Dwayne 780-974-1903

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have your tool bag oil antifreeze and other things that we could gather up along the trail for about 50 meters. Stuff is still in my trailer but your red clutch spring is in use and works not bad. Give me a call Ron 780 778 0092 .

Top Bottom