lost beacon at Allan Creek

Blownsilver

Reaction score
I know its a long shot but did anyone happen to find a BCA tracker 2? Don't know how much of a reward or such but ill try and make it up to ya if you found it

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I know its a long shot but did anyone happen to find a BCA tracker 2? Don't know how much of a reward or such but ill try and make it up to ya if you found it

Hey man, there has to be a story in this! This is sort like "this thread is worthless without pictures" only substitute pictures for "a story"

Did you take it off to change batteries, doo a search, or take a crap.....

Blownsilver

Reaction score
well stoped about mile or so from cabin to use the bushes, took coat and beacon off, and got in a hurry to catch up and I imagine it was laying in the middle of the trail headin out back. Stupid mistake had to rent from hotel the rest of the weekend

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what, you didn't want to clean it so you left it hoping someone else would find and clean it for you? why did you not go back and look?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
beacon check. :p worth taking a look, check with another beacon. just watch where you step eeewww.

Blownsilver

Reaction score
I parked the sled up on the trail and walked in the bush i didnt notice it gone till we loaded and was putting my gear away

Top Bottom