looling for 137 x 16 x 2.3 2.86 pitch track for my renegade

howiedoit

Reaction score
i have a 2012 renegade x 800 etec and want to bring it out west. is it going to get anywhere with that paddle track, a 21 tooth gear and clutching?

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont have one, but put one on my old gade. awesome track, you'll love it. night and day diff. might need smaller drivers as well, good luck.

howiedoit

Reaction score
smaller drivers like the drive shaft that drives the track? i thought the skidoos have a 2.86 drive on it. or you talking about something else?

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he means you might need to get smaller diameter drivers pressed onto the shaft because the 2.3" lug height won't clear the tunnel / front cooler. Ie: changing from 9 tooth to 8 tooth 2.86 pitch drivers. You could check the doo microfiche charts and see if the gade with 2.3" lug track came with different drivers than your sled. I'm guessing your stock drivers would be fine; unless the gades have changed you used to be able to run 2.25" lug track on the stock drivers on the XP's

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
It will work fine... The 2013 freeride 137 comes with a 2.25" track on it and we have done multiple renegades with that track. You just have to remove the rad protector and it clears fine.

Top Bottom