Looking for trail maps of York Creek trails

summit7

Reaction score
My wife and I have sledded Atlas for the last few years, now since the parking lot is not plowed and the fact we have friends in Coleman over in bushtown, have decided we should stage at the York creek area, but being new to the area would like to get a map of the trails. Any pointers or directions to local maps of this area. On a different note if you are in the area and need parts, oil or gear, check out "TOP Gun Mechanical"and talk to Terry,tell him Ray sent you.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought some of those goggle wipe maps they have all trails numbered north of highway on one side and south on other. I bought at Stop Inn, check local businesses. Its called a spanky and you can see them on thespanky.com. PS its short for sports hanky.
2umydy2e.jpg
a4u8a3ut.jpg
ja2uhy6u.jpg
4a8y2uma.jpg
gu8agade.jpg

Last edited:

bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
google the quad squad they have maps and almost every tail out there from north to south on gps that you can download to your gamin or google earth or print off the part you want

speedy740

Reaction score
My wife and I have sledded Atlas for the last few years, now since the parking lot is not plowed and the fact we have friends in Coleman over in bushtown, have decided we should stage at the York creek area, but being new to the area would like to get a map of the trails. Any pointers or directions to local maps of this area. On a different note if you are in the area and need parts, oil or gear, check out "TOP Gun Mechanical"and talk to Terry,tell him Ray sent you.

I thought the parking lot gets cleaned out? Am I wrong or did it change this year???

summit7

Reaction score
I believe since Devon has shut in all the wells and moth balled the pipe line that the road will not be plowed after the logging is finished, also the municipality for some reason is not plowing the parking lot anymore. we drove up there on the weekend and it isn't plowed.

styylesnwife

Reaction score
Looking to go out on friday. Anyone that knows area going out willing to show around. Would want no avalanche trails as dont have gear yet.

Top Bottom