Looking for new riding gear this week.

bathtub28

Reaction score
So , i will be in edmonton later this week and dont go very often to know all the hot spots. I would like to get myself into a new riding suit this year and was wondering if anyone had any leads on a good shop to pick up some good deals or that has a large selection. Was looking at getting a full on klim suit, seems to be all the buzz. But if there is any other (not brand specific, i.e. "ski-doo plastered all over it .) brands of gear that i should give deep concideration, any thoughts would be nice. But mostly looking for good selection,service, priced shops in town . thanks.

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say Klim. The stuff is amazing!!! Martin usually kicks butt on price, they may even give you their snow show price if you ask!

BShap

Reaction score
Check out some motorfist gear. Just got a 2012 jacket and gloves, 50% off at the power sports show in abbotsford.

bathtub28

Reaction score
Is this motorist avalible at Martin ? Or some place I can size up beside a set of klim?

popoman 500

Reaction score
id say if you where able to order off line go with hmk's peak 2 gear i have it and have tried klim's before. i found that its way more comfy.

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait till the sled show, that's where you get the best deals. I'm looking for new gear as well but there not much on the racks quite yet.

babiuk11

Reaction score
yeah im gonna wait untill the sled show too, thinking all klim i love their stuff :)

bathtub28

Reaction score
Crap, don't get off till the morning of the 28 . In Mcmurray so it's 4 hrs away, don't think I'll make er

Crazyfrenchy

Reaction score
Motorfist all the way. Bought all new last year and wouldn't change anything. I ripped my pants, went back to dealer, gave me a new pair. Best warranty. Friend tried that with is Klim and they laughed at him.

bathtub28

Reaction score
So where is a good motofist dealer in Edmonton with plenty of stock ????

Pullski

Reaction score
Anyone know if Rekon Pants fit bigger or smaller per the actual size? Kinda in the middle between Medium and Large and plan to order a 2012 pair online.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Motorfist for sure, swapping all my gear as I can and selling my klim stuff, klim is good gear but with Motorfist the customer service, pricing, and warranty is second to none in the industry, tore my jacket last season by severe abuse(sled running it over on a stump) replaced no questions asked by a dealer I never bought it from and the new helmet looks great so I'm even selling my klim helmet for one ASE in Sherwood park has a bunch of stock I was there on Friday pickin up a spare sled definitely something to fit you there

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, gotta say: ordered a pair of Motorfist Rekon bibs online and just received them today, man o man, wish I would have gotten some gear this kind of quality years ago. Without a doubt they are looking like the best piece of mountian sport outdoor gear I have ever owned, and I've had some decent gear over the years(northface/bonfire/Burton/MEC etc etc).
I will be buying other gear from these guys.
I was between med/lg sizes and went lg, they are not to big, if in doubt looking at the size chart online go the larger of the two if between the sizes.
I know the money spent was well spent.
I vote Motorfist.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the props guys on the gear you have bought and worn. We got you back.

I think our warranty says all about the quality and how we bielive in our product.

Here is the verbage:

[h=2]MotorFist Lifetime Warranty Plus[/h]MotorFist proudly guarantees the quality and performance of all our products. Simply stated: We guarantee MotorFist outerwear with our exclusive “Lifetime Warranty Plus” in the unlikely event of failure in materials and/or workmanship, to the original purchaser, for the life of the product.
With MotorFist, this is where it gets even better (the +PLUS part). While your warranty claim or repair is being processed, we’ll provide you with a loaner jacket, pant, or bib. Backed by the Lifetime Warranty Plus, you'll never miss that perfect Bluebird snowmobile day.

Top Bottom