Looking for Monster Truck tickets for the Red Deer show

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally dropped the ball and never got around to getting any from ticketmaster and now the show is sold out. Just wondering if anyone has tickets that can't go. Let me know.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't really paying attention, but I saw them when they came through and played the Vat last time, so I'm not beating myself up over missing them this time. Good live show, great dudes too.

My buddies band is opening the show but he doesn't even have any spare tickets sorry man.

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ended up getting some tickets for the show last night. Pretty cool that a band like that will play such a small venue. I would definetly suggest hitting up one of their concerts if you get the chance. They sound awesome live.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys promoting it, Of Thorn and Vine Productions, have been doing an absolute fantastic job of bringing bands into Red Deer the last two or so years. We've had a pretty lousy live music scene in the past few years and these guys have really been stepping it up. They've really branched out, as they started with just metal and punk rock acts and now are bringing in all sorts of rock groups.

Now we just need more local groups to rise up so I don't need to see Dusty Tucker so damn often haha (and yeah, I know, that's a lousy thing to say when your buddy is in the band).

Top Bottom