Looking for Instrumentation QC Person

tbosch

Reaction score
This may be a bit of a stretch. I'm looking for a journeyman instrument hand for QC at a project north of lac la biche until christmas. The job is 10 and 4 shift, and travel is provided from red deer. My no is 403-350-0893.

Thanks

Travis

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy has been looking for instrumentation work around Lac la Biche but I think he is only 4th year? Would that work? He is also looking for something permanent there if you know of anything.:beer:

tbosch

Reaction score
My buddy has been looking for instrumentation work around Lac la Biche but I think he is only 4th year? Would that work? He is also looking for something permanent there if you know of anything.:beer:

Replied to your pm. I may be able to use a 4th year. I'll keep my ears to the ground for perm work around la biche as well.

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome that would be great he lives in La Biche but has been working in Valley View for years and is getting sick of the driving...wants to live in the house he's paying a mortgage on. I'll let him know.
Thanks Again, BUBS.

tbosch

Reaction score
Awesome that would be great he lives in La Biche but has been working in Valley View for years and is getting sick of the driving...wants to live in the house he's paying a mortgage on. I'll let him know.
Thanks Again, BUBS.

Sounds good Bubs. Thanks

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to my buddy and he said that the temporary thing would definitely not work for him. I am supposed to keep my ears open for anything permanent there though. What are you guys building up there?:beer:

tbosch

Reaction score
I talked to my buddy and he said that the temporary thing would definitely not work for him. I am supposed to keep my ears open for anything permanent there though. What are you guys building up there?:beer:

We are building a SAGD facility up there. Mainly everything is heavy oil in that area. I found a candidate to fill the position yesterday. Tell your buddy to pm me if he's interested in permanent work. This project is just one of many we are working on north of labiche at the moment. The position i'm hiring for is until christmas but we have work there for years. If he wants actual "permanent work" up there he should be knocking on facility doors for a maintenance position.

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SAGD you say...that just happens to be my field, thanks for the heads up, he's not on S&M but I'll give him your info. Thanks again, BUBS.

Top Bottom