Looking for arctic m-series hood

fries78

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals looking for a bare shell hood colour does not matter. Thanks

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals looking for a bare shell hood colour does not matter. Thanks
Menstoys is a vendor on here has lightweight shells as well as kits to make stock headlights work and also has a buddy with a white one off an m1000 with a broken latch for cheaper than most guys want on here check the vendor section for his contact info I have a green hood with a wrap in mint shape but like every other greedy person $500 or I keep it as a backup ;) menstoys will get u setup with a lightweight one for less

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
I have one Skinz mesh hood in stock if you are interested in something like that. The nice thing about the Skinz hood is they come in 3 pieces that you put together plus the mesh. So if you roll your sled or whatever and mangle a piece you can either take it to a local welding shop to be fixed up or just order that one particular piece to be replaced and you are golden, you don't need to replace the entire hood again.

Jan

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend the lightweight hood. I did one on my m7 and it was a big hassle to take off and put back on. I can't remember where I saw it but there's an outfit in the states that sells new m series hoods for around $4-500

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend the lightweight hood. I did one on my m7 and it was a big hassle to take off and put back on. I can't remember where I saw it but there's an outfit in the states that sells new m series hoods for around $4-500
This I would agree with buy the kits bolt on now to utilize stock latches hinges and lights now should really make for ease of use, my old one I used 4 latches and it was good but using the stock stuff would be a lot cleaner and nice

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hes got a new kit for the hoods that utilizes the stock mounting system works pretty good in my oppinion i wouldnt shy away the menztoys hood anymore i like mine :)

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crap apparently you beat me to the punch sorry for the double post

This I would agree with buy the kits bolt on now to utilize stock latches hinges and lights now should really make for ease of use, my old one I used 4 latches and it was good but using the stock stuff would be a lot cleaner and nice

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
The Skinz hood does use the OEM hinge mounts and gauges. You do however need aftermarket light kits. The gauges are just plug and play too no big deal.

Jan

Top Bottom