look what i found....

yamaha125cc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today june 27th is my birthday!:d This morning i got up and went to the ketchen to get some orange juice, when i look over i seen a big box witch said alpinestar on the side of the box. I wonder what that could be. There was a card on top wishing me a happy brithday from mom and dad. So i open the box knowing what it was and there was a fox racing suit pants and jersy (the suit match my gloves) witch i was not expecxting along with alpinestar tech 3 boots. :d:common001::specool:

Hear in thunder bay its raning hard (thunder storm right now) so i dont think am going to be able to try them out today.:mad:

:perfect10:

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today june 27th is my birthday!:d This morning i got up and went to the ketchen to get some orange juice, when i look over i seen a big box witch said alpinestar on the side of the box. I wonder what that could be. There was a card on top wishing me a happy brithday from mom and dad. So i open the box knowing what it was and there was a fox racing suit pants and jersy (the suit match my gloves) witch i was not expecxting along with alpinestar tech 3 boots. :d:common001::specool:

Hear in thunder bay its raning hard (thunder storm right now) so i dont think am going to be able to try them out today.:mad:

awsome! my bday is on the 3rd of july! I cant wait! im goin for a ripp:d

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Congrats! Id say you did pretty good then! lol Hope ya gave ur parents a big thank you! My birthday is tomorrow and I already got one of my gifts(from my man)...a tika T3 270 lite, with a leupold scope! Beautiful gun!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
happy birthday bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d:d:d

you guys are lucky! my b day is not till aug 3rd!!!! (i wish it was in the winter time:() happy birthday , brad , andre and throttle queen!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom