Little snow + ditch bangin =

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha..next yeair i hope to have a newer sled...lol

pssht nothing wrong with what you have really...i'm stuck with mine for another couple (few) years, cuz my dads due for a new doo, yeah doo...the summits are super wicked. I'm thinkin about twin piping mine now, to squeeze some power out of it since i cant upgrade anytime soon...might as well make this sled a good one :)

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
ahha yea..but this is m dads sled and hes getting itired of me bringing it home broke...but as long as i pay for gas and oil and probly new skiis hell let me ride it

steveo

Reaction score
yea i did get lunched off my sled..over the handel bars and to a front flip.. my thumb is prettie sore...lol..if i had a camera when it was stuck id show u the hole

good to hear your not hurt to bad.Where were you riding?

jboar1

Reaction score
:confused: How could have it been worse? The complete left front suspension is destroyed? :(

Last winter I hit a tree which resulted in a bent trailing arm, both radias rods, steering rod, bulkhead, chassis, shock, both clutches(smashed together), and carburators went through airbox.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think you mean WRITEOFF, CATRYDER. :p :p :p :p

TYPO!!! Not due to the fact that I can't spell (I'll admit that my spelling sucks).. but thanks for the correction! You can bet that i'm going to go back and edit the previous post :D Thanks for the embarassment :rolleyes: I'm really starting to Hate you Polaris guys :D

Us CatRyders have never been accused of being smart?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
TYPO!!! Not due to the fact that I can't spell (I'll admit that my spelling sucks).. but thanks for the correction! You can bet that i'm going to go back and edit the previous post :D Thanks for the embarassment :rolleyes: I'm really starting to Hate you Polaris guys :D

Us CatRyders have never been accused of being smart?

HEY your stealing part of my name...and why hate us polaris guys :p:D:cool:

jboar1

Reaction score
22.jpg heres a pic of engine compartment

Top Bottom