Lets see your cat

m7 carver

Reaction score
chads camera pictures 010.jpg
this is my 06 m7

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is my 2007 M8: 162 powerclaw, mbrp can, side panel vents, hmp seat, two wheel kit, and of course a hot pot. digital camera pictures 2 260.jpg

justn

Reaction score
nice m7 mine looks similer

Thanks! I love that sled. Its stock under the hood and runs great. It pulls away from m8s, 750 RMKs, and Summit XRSs that I ride with.

I'm liking your M7 as well. I need to get mine vented like that.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a 2009 M8 162 after my rev was stolen. I only got to ride it once around home before i went back to work and I fell in love with it right away. I cannot believe how easy it is to throw around compared to a rev.

Attachments

• 2009 M8 162.jpg
    2009 M8 162.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 883
  • 2009 M8.jpg
    2009 M8.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 880

m7 carver

Reaction score
Thanks! I love that sled. Its stock under the hood and runs great. It pulls away from m8s, 750 RMKs, and Summit XRSs that I ride with.

ya the vents were a good idea on mine as the clucthes run fairly hot.
if i did it again i would only put them on the clucth side because on the other side, snow gets in there and freezes up your brake if you leave it out over night

m7 carver

Reaction score

all that is done to mine under the hood is a mbrp can and a BDX intake
the mbrp can is awesome but i wouldnt recommend the intake because if your in powder it starts bogging

m7 carver

Reaction score
I just picked up a 2009 M8 162 after my rev was stolen. I only got to ride it once around home before i went back to work and I fell in love with it right away. I cannot believe how easy it is to throw around compared to a rev.
glad to see that you converted:d:):d:):d:):):)

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I loved my rev, the only problem i ever had was a detonated piston in revy. It was time for a change plus the cat dealer in Lloydminster has been really good to me and the dudes in the back know there chit.

m7 carver

Reaction score
I loved my rev, the only problem i ever had was a detonated piston in revy. It was time for a change plus the cat dealer in Lloydminster has been really good to me and the dudes in the back know there chit.

hopefully you have good luck with the m8
my m7 has been really reliable

cdnsledder

Reaction score
Very Nice love the wrap! Are those slydog skis?

Thanks!
Yes they are slydog powder hounds. I havent been impressed with how the rubber bumpers stay in place... they have fallen out and caused me to do endos when the ski flips forward. Other than that they are very good. they dont hold water and rust out your runners either like the stockers.

Top Bottom