Left my helmet at clemina parking lot dec 15

drew17

Reaction score
Maybe a shot in the dark here but figured gotta atleast try. Is a matte black 509 helmet with lime green googles. If anyone finds it or has found it there is a case a beer waiting for you.
Thanks in advance
I'll be driving from edmonton to banff after Christmas so can pick up anywhere between or else I'd pay for shipping

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would contacted varda and ask,whenever I find items on trail or in the parking lot I always put it at the booth,good luck

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not posting as a Mod for snow and mud, with my next line.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! How does one do this??? There was a thread about a month ago, where a guy left his pack at a cabin and only realised when he got back to the parking lot. That it wasn't on his back :confused:

I don't understand how one doesn't check their gear before they go riding, and after they come back!!!
I wish I made enough money to leave my gear behind........

drew17

Reaction score
haha defs don't have the money to be leaving it behind just unfortunate circumstance when loading up to head home. **** happens I guess won't be making that mistake again tho lol

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did the something last year bought a new helmet wore it one day lol loaded up the sleds and when we got back home it was gone must have left it on the deck. That happened a climina to lost googles and a pair of gloves

Top Bottom