Lake Eden

Born2Ride

Reaction score
Anyone remember the old Lake Eden ski hill?
Just wondering if you are allowed to go there for tobogganing?
Even better if a person could use a sled to take the kids up on?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
it's been locked up for years, it's probably been 12 years since the chalet was set on fire, and nothing has been done with it since, sad really could make a fun place to go play!

Born2Ride

Reaction score
That's really too bad - someone should look into trying to reopen it for something - maybe mountain biking in the summer who knows

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
That's really too bad - someone should look into trying to reopen it for something - maybe mountain biking in the summer who knows

first you'd have to find out who owns it currently, and approach them with an offer for the property that they would accept.

For many years there was rumors that it was owned by the "Hells Angels"

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first you'd have to find out who owns it currently, and approach them with an offer for the property that they would accept.

For many years there was rumors that it was owned by the "Hells Angels"

I heard it was Asians that bought it and closed the hill down. No idea if it was true or not.

Too bad, that hill could be used for some winter (and summer) fun.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it was profitable "someone"would have opened it. Insurance cost of these types of operations puts small operators out of the game

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol love all the rumours.. I think it was bought by a guy who had grand dreams of a big development there. Nothing ever did materialize. The only significant development really that I know of is addition of 1 new cabin right near the entrance.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ended up going to auction about 8 years ago give it take. There was an error on where the actual action was to take place, either way a realtor needed up getting it for $1,000,000. Probably 1/6 of what it would have gone for I’m guessing. As above the intent at that time was to build a very elite development with high end everything...so now it just sits.

Top Bottom