Ktm 530

Roger KTM

Reaction score
Hey anyone out there? I have 08 KTM 530 with a 2moto track kit on it. It's amazing on the places you can go with this bike. Does anyone else have one or is thinking about getting one?

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dude that sounds cool maybe i should go that way instead of trying to decide on which sled, post some vids, or pics. how is it in deep powder? what does it handle like?

Roger KTM

Reaction score
Hey, The bike pretty well rips around like your on a snowboard in the pow,pow. Climbing in the powder works the bike pretty hard but I can still go everywhere my MMax 700 153"x 2-2.5" goes. Its sweet you can side hill till you run out of moutain. The most fun is rat racing throw the trees with a bunch of these bikes and jumping off snowbanks and small cliffs. I don't have any vids to send, but go on you tube and seach (2moto) theres lots of vids

Log Gnarly

Reaction score
Hey anyone out there? I have 08 KTM 530 with a 2moto track kit on it. It's amazing on the places you can go with this bike. Does anyone else have one or is thinking about getting one?

I've got a 07 Yamaha 450FW with the kit and thought about selling it to make it through the slow times of work but the more the snow flys I'm thinking it's time to pull my listing and cheap out on food, beer and heat instead. Going to get my priorities straight.

REPO

Reaction score
There is a guy in Quesnel building one I think. He contacted me to by my CR500 to put the kit onto.

If anyone is building one, I have a 2000 Honda CR500 that I have for sale. ($3800)

moffatt

Reaction score
I have been thinking of getting a 450 rmx with a turbo on it but not sure how fast they go and how much snow they go threw?

Roger KTM

Reaction score
Ya I know cory at brewstrerwest, He put my track kit on my bike.

You have a turbo on your bike? That thing will go anywhere!

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have spent lots of time looking into these. Gonna have mine ready for next year. I've have been told that when its time to purchase a bike there are some things to make sure it has.

Fuel Injection
Electric Start
4 Stroke

Riverside in St. Albert (Suzuki side) has one kit in and ready to bolt on. They were asking app. 4500.00 which is pretty cheap. Reg price is 5500.00 plus. It was on a demo sled. 2moto has some good vids on their web site. Better than youtube.

powder muncher

Reaction score
How about the AD boivin kit -- looks real god with lots of ajustability for powder or hardpack. Anyone know pricing on them ???

How do they work in comparison to the 2 moto???????

powder muncher

Reaction score
Does anyone have a real comparo between the 2 kits ???????

Looking to get one set up for next year.

cheers...........

hogzeke

Reaction score
have a buddy that just put one on his ktm 530 ther is 4 of us in town that have 4 differnt bikes one is a 09 ktm 530, 09 kawi 450fi,92 kx 500 2stroke and 94 cr 500 2stroke in a2002 aluminum chassis , we all rip together all the time they are all good the 2 strokes we had to make a lot of parts to fit , but the ktm and kawi u just bolt on a go the ktm is cool for the electric start , fuel injection is easy for jetting l , ripping threw the trees is amazin and the sledders r getting jealeous of the new places that we are finding the looks we get is pretty funny to when they see us and rip around if anyone is coming thru quesnel b.c give me a message on hear would get the boys together and take u for a rip in our back yard . any question feel free to ask our dealer hear is pretty cool guy and if u got older 500s it can be done we did two of them in town can try to help out

Top Bottom