Krazy Canadian Adventures 7

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
the new chutes finally slayed this year is stagering. Chutes that have been attempted with failure and success also done again. Krazy 7 will be my best production, and I'll not be able to duplicate or beat it ever. The Norns has had each chute attempted with either success or failure and my bucket list is getting pretty tiny. the white chute, Booly chute, krazy stupid chute, brass balls chute, the "WildThing" chute all slayed successfully. The "Jokers" chute never had snow in it to climb has now been done twice. Jessie"s Girl done in 2 ft fresh pow 7th attempt up and over. Double D chute , MacDougals Mile, Pure Terror, The chute of "Terror", Top secret Passage, the" Knight chute ", Darcy"s chute, The Chimney chute, The Dumb chute and Dumb and Dumber chute. probably a few more I've forgotten about.. Norns Range either done or tried and give up .

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
The Booly Chute IMG-20130428-00932.jpg

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought I had read that you weren't making any more movies.

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
riding an xm with silber turbo and Stanger built me a 925 speedwerx Twisted Turbo ,174 chute slain monster.. yes I retired last fall, but still had too much to finish... and am I glad I gave er one more try... slayins been super fun this spring.. KCA 6 out in July, all 6 full lenght krazy flicks on one dvd and KCA 7 due out shortly after... and I"ll do the shows this fall and sled into oblivian.. or up to my cabin with my young son Noah

Smithys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have any of your KCA 1 dvd's still around? Have all your other dvd's except your first one.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hats off to you Dan, you truly have earned your name. Love your vids and cameos.

Top Bottom