Kids Goin Full GTA

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A 14-year-old girl is seriously hurt after she and a 12-year-old boy allegedly armed themselves with stolen guns and opened fire on Florida deputies, officials said.

The children, who reportedly ran away from a group home hours earlier, allegedly broke into an empty house Tuesday night, which the homeowner said was stocked with an AK-47, a handgun, a shotgun and a large amount of ammunition, the Volusia County Sheriff's Office said.
video

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats just a terrible story. I blame a lot of these video games for these type of problems. I'm a gun guy yet not sure how I would do loading and arming it to have a gunfight with police especially if I was 12 yrs old/ Where did they learn that? Also American's do need some gun reform. Proper storage requirements would be a good start.

Reactions: RXN

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Proper training at young age would most likely help more than anything. Once a person learns to respect a firearm, they change how they interact with them.

Responsible storage would help i am sure too, for those that cannot behave like adults lol.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's the justice system - when your under age you can get away with just about anything - and have no serious consequences compared to being an adult - i'm going through some personal sh*t in my life right now - So I'm gettin 1st hand experience with the simple fact of the way our laws are written so that as long as your a minor when you do these acts the consequences are very minor compared to if you were an adult

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A lot less indoctrinating asking what gender it wants to be tomorrow and more moral teachings. But yes we are headed in the right direction..... Need to go back to the bible being taught, praying in school and morals taught, respecting our parents and fighting for the soul of our country like our grandfathers did. Take me back to little house on the prairie. Society is collapsing.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need to go back to the bible being taught, praying in school and morals taught, respecting our parents and fighting for the soul of our country like our grandfathers did. Take me back to little house on the prairie. Society is collapsing.

I'm not religious but I understand why religion is good for society and people's mental health. My parents gave me a solid Christian foundation, I think every kid should be taught these things.
As far as I know every religion teaches kids good stuff

Seven Important Lessons from World Religions Everyone Should Know
  • The Golden Rule. ...
  • Work for the Happiness of Others, Especially the Poor and Unfortunate. ...
  • Focus on the Present. ...
  • Aim for Achievements, Not Money. ...
  • Interact with the Community. ...
  • Take Responsibility for Your Actions. ...
  • Know Yourself (Make Up Your Own Mind)
This is good, great teaching for kids.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To add to the above posts let's quit making our children feel like they are privileged and do not have to do real cores or work, if the get in trouble they call child abuse, cannot stand up for themselves, I could go on and on... look around do u see any teenagers working at McDonald's? ch!t I see kids riding around on $5000 mountain bikes... when I was a kid I had things to do and had to work for what I wanted, I got in trouble or got Lippy I got the belt, if someone bullied me at school we settled it right their win or loose... I was bullied big time in school but we always settled it... and that's the way it was... parents made me go to church and I hated it.... let's bring our kids up to respect people and work for what they want

Top Bottom