Juniors

kathy

Reaction score
Well if they don't win today they may as well pack it in. I was at the games in saskatoon and the swiss were the biggest surprise at the games. The US hardly beat them the other night. So our boys better bring ther A game this afternoon.

kathy

Reaction score
They better not start ROY he's the weakest link on the team. My opinion of course.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the first year in a long time I have NO confidence in team Canada goaltending. They did not look good in pre-season and all through the tourny. The game today will be won on how our defense and forwards block shots and keep the USA on the outside. If Roy can only stand up on his two feet instead of trying to butterfly on EVERY shot, he might see the big league. I will predict a Canada and Russia final on Tuesday.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the first year in a long time I have NO confidence in team Canada goaltending. They did not look good in pre-season and all through the tourny. The game today will be won on how our defense and forwards block shots and keep the USA on the outside. If Roy can only stand up on his two feet instead of trying to butterfly on EVERY shot, he might see the big league. I will predict a Canada and Russia final on Tuesday.

Agreed, he can be a good goalie if he could only stand up

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are gonna have to be sharp to beat the US Team without a doubt! Russians are lucky to get in as they were outplayed big time.

crater

Reaction score
We won the Olympics without goltending so why not the Jr's?

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3-0 after the first 40 mins. :). Canada seems to be all over the US.

Top Bottom