Jimmy again ????

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really hope a different driver pushes Jimmie Johnson off his high horse and wins the championship next year. 5 in a row is just ridiculous but I guess you have to give him and the Lowe's team credit. I will make my 2011 season champion prediction - Kevin Harvick in the #29 Budweiser Chevy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I really hope a different driver pushes Jimmie Johnson off his high horse and wins the championship next year. 5 in a row is just ridiculous but I guess you have to give him and the Lowe's team credit. I will make my 2011 season champion prediction - Kevin Harvick in the #29 Budweiser Chevy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope not...Its gotta be time for JR to do something...anything...

Getting super hard to keep telling people that I cheer for him...

bradb

Reaction score
Its getting a little sickening isn't it. I heard Hendrick did a 3 crew chief swap today. Was praying they move Knaus away from Johnson,but no luck. Need 11,29,24,14 to step up and take it away. If kyle Busch ever pulls his head out of his azz, look out,he will be unstoppable!

bradb

Reaction score
Should move Knaus to the 88. Everything in junior land would be good again!

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope not...Its gotta be time for JR to do something...anything...

Getting super hard to keep telling people that I cheer for him...

Jr. may be sweeping shop floors for Jimmie or Jeff if he doesn't smarten up. I had to give up on him too... 2 seasons now.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Its getting a little sickening isn't it. I heard Hendrick did a 3 crew chief swap today. Was praying they move Knaus away from Johnson,but no luck. Need 11,29,24,14 to step up and take it away. If kyle Busch ever pulls his head out of his azz, look out,he will be unstoppable!

Kyle is my number 2 right now, he 'could' be great, but Im not sure he has the desire...

bradb

Reaction score
Kyle is my number 2 right now, he 'could' be great, but Im not sure he has the desire...

I think he has the desire,he just needs to stop being a quitter on the track. Dont bitch and moan your car is junk on the radio, tell Dave Rogers what is wrong and help him get it right.Dont get mad and wreck the car. If they ever get it together it will be alot of fun to watch!

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got offered 2 VIP ticket's to the Sprint Cup awards banquet in Vegas on Dec.3.:p Only 300 available to the public. Tix to all the events and a meet & greet with the top 12 drivers from this year. I might just get divorced over this one:realmad:

Rhino Rick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like it was said gotta give Jimmy and Chad credit!! Hell of a team and keep coming back year after year!! :beer::d:beer:

WinchBreaker

Reaction score
Hey nice to see some Nascar fans!!!

Myself, my brother, and my father are all big Nascar fans.

My brother says "Give Bowyer a team like the Hendricks boys get and watch him win"

Top Bottom