Jaws performance on m8000

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll have more luck in the proclimb section. But Ya jaws is the go to pipe for these sleds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just put the Big Shark System on my buddies pro climb. Wow. Totally different sled now.

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
I run jaws with my BB and it is a beast. Sounds amazing quality and finish with jaws is great.

Just remember when adding exhaust flow you need to add air/fuel..

Dean @ Mad Motorsports has a package set up that rocks and turns your sled into a new animal. (Jaws exhaust, boondocker box, his clutching package, intake and a couple other little tricks)

If you do a little searching there is a few other topics going for the Proclimb.

kooteanykid

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I called jaws today and they supply the controller and clutch weights. What big bore are you using! I'm thinking of the rk teck 925 but being told to go turbo. I want reliable power.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I called jaws today and they supply the controller and clutch weights. What big bore are you using! I'm thinking of the rk teck 925 but being told to go turbo. I want reliable power.

Then give Deano a call!

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
I run a Mad Motorsports/Arctic Edge 925 as I posted in a few other threads. I highly suggest calling Deano @ Mad Motorsports In Leduc, these kits are built and designed in all the areas most of us ride, customer service is next to none and I like being able to have the support and a shop to walk into..

It doesn't matter if it's a turbo or a big bore or even bolt on parts for that matter it comes down to who's doing your install even the best make mistakes it's finding someone that will admit a mistake stand behind there product and make things right if something did happen.

Also comes down to simple maintenance it's only reliable when the person riding it is maintaining it. If someone tells you there is no maintenance with there turbo or big bore I would disagree. Checking over your sled oil lines exhaust springs intake box seals (especially on a Proclimb) it's the little things that get passed over that will make your sled unreliable..

Good luck with your choice but again I highly suggest calling Dean for either BB or turbo. In this sport you really do get what you pay for..

Cheers

kooteanykid

Reaction score
Thanks. I just ordered a jaws kit today, looking forward to seeing the differnece in the sled. The kit came with the boondocker control box and some venting as well as adjustable clutch weights

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll love it. Set it up exactly like the instructions Gregg included say. You'll like it. It made my buddies an entirely different sled.

kooteanykid

Reaction score
Installed the jaws kit on the Xmas holdiays. Haven't been out for a test run but hoping it pulls and works good.!

Last edited:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did you pay for that setup if you don't mind me asking?

Top Bottom