Jan 23 Revy weekend pics!

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have not seen to many pics posted lately so I thought I should tease some folks that have not been out for a while. As you can see the snow sucks in Revy. Enjoy the pics! Thanks for the thanks in advance. :d:d:d:d

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 94
  • 100_0608.jpg
    100_0608.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 81

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thansk for the pics. Always love viewing pics...

However, isn't the placement of these two pics somewhat odd?

First pic? Highly unstable snow.

Second pic.. Two climbers going up one after another.

. . .

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not trying to start a thread war, but I dont think placement has anything to do with it. They are just pics that I put up. Yeah i showed a pic of the unstable snow so people can see it for themselves.
As far as the two sledders on a different slope than the first pic anyways, with different situations to deal with. I know that they are well equiped with emergency equipment and aware of any risks. Secondly, I stay runout distance away from any hills that I am close to climbing or around groups of of other sledders. Why do you think that I am off to side in a safe zone taking pics.
I cannot control how other riders perform or what they do in the backcountry if they are not even in my group. We all know that there is lots of stupid riders out there. I have done enough informing and all I get is "what a jerk". So I will keep my opions to my groups that I know will listen. Just my 0.02. :d:d:d Have a good day.

Captain-sno

Reaction score
All three pictures show signs of unstable snow. Good job on capturing the conditions. Your right on talking to others....they think your an idiot until you dig them out....Looks like you captured dumb and dumber out for a spin.

Top Bottom