Jackson 2023

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
next to Norona....you get the silver for best cheerleader.....you NEVER give up supporting your brand!

I actually admire that!
Hmmmmm, I don’t agree, Norona typically only pipes up when he has something to say to the masses about maintenance or something to watch for….. Maxwell is undoubtedly a gold contender…

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya ill take some sledding pics and post them something youve never done here 🤣

yah, you do that... pictures are good and you're right, you definitely have more sledding days that me or even most of us on this site ...you tend to let us know that....cuz thats what a cheerleader duz,

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah, you do that... pictures are good and you're right, you definitely have more sledding days that me or even most of us on this site ...you tend to let us know that....cuz thats what a cheerleader duz,

I know, i know. You work hard for the money🪄 so hard for you honey.

Hard to take sledding pics when you havent rode in a decade..

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4C28F267-4512-4ADE-9EA7-BE33E7EB29FD.jpeg

Cat was kind of embarrassing…

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Irrelevant. The question you need to ask yourself is “Why did these teams choose to ride Polaris at this event?”.

I’m guessing people like winning.

Better race program? Doo does not concentrate on the RMHCA races like Polaris does. Plus Made In America is huge in the states

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t forget the 800mod catalyst turbo, that sled ripped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea, i almost forgot putting an 800 in a 600 was still considered a MOD lmfao....cat guys i tell ya

oh well, one things forsure, alot of new consumer stuff comes out of the race department so that means cat guys are GETTING AN 800!!!!

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s the poo handling, even Keith could not consistently get the Doo couch up that climb😂 Very impressive the Doo guys put in a good time once in awhile, put them boys on a Polaris and they are contenders😎

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea, i almost forgot putting an 800 in a 600 was still considered a MOD lmfao....cat guys i tell ya

oh well, one things forsure, alot of new consumer stuff comes out of the race department so that means cat guys are GETTING AN 800!!!!

800 turbo is alright with me. Light and quick spooling

Top Bottom