Is it time to Fire Steve Tambellini

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the Oilers main man{Katz|} should shake up the Oilers and do something soon cause the season is going down the drain hmmmm

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
someone must have flushed the toilet last fall .
You just have to post crap on threads you don't even care about too, don't you?

I'm not sure what the Oil can do. They are still very young and have great talent, but really do need to improve in goal, but need to do so without giving up any of their young talent. They looked good at the beginning of the season, but have fallen apart. It could be coaching that needs changed (again) not the GM.

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm no Oilers fan by any stretch, but I think they need to clean house in top end management. What good moves has Tameblini done? All there top end talent were locks to make the jump to the NHL before they were even drafted (Eberle was a first rounder too so its not like he was a 'diamond in the rough').

Get rid of Tambelini and Lowe who I don't doubt is still running things from behind the scenes - that should get things back on track

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tambelini is just the spokes person for Lowe. Lowe burnt a few bridges and they needed someone to be the nice used car salesman.

Katz needs to get rid of them all.

DIYtruckoutfit

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
YA i have to agree need to shake things up at the top end they have tried other areas and nothing is working. How many years before we make the playoffs.

Top Bottom