Info on Wapiti Valley Area

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys a group of us are going to the Wapiti Valley area the middle of the month for a quad trip.
What can we expect/look forward to? Are the trails fairly marked or find your own way around, what are the conditions likely gonna be in the middle of the month...wet and swampy, dry and dusty or somewhere in the middle?
Any body from that area on here?

Thanks, BUBS:beerchug:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Are you talking the one north of Melfort? Fort La Corne forest area? It's all sand in there from what I remember east of the hiway has less sand might find more mud that way. There is lots of diamond exploration/mining in the area so there is lots of new roads long ago there was just 2 north and south boundry road. I would bet its's fairly dry and dusty though....make sure you post pics. :d

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you talking the one north of Melfort? Fort La Corne forest area? It's all sand in there from what I remember east of the hiway has less sand might find more mud that way. There is lots of diamond exploration/mining in the area so there is lots of new roads long ago there was just 2 north and south boundry road. I would bet its's fairly dry and dusty though....make sure you post pics. :d

Ya that's the one, I've talked to some guys on another site and they said the same thing...lots of sand and it's gonna be dry by the 15th. Oh well the wife will like dry trails better. I'll make her drive and I'll sit in the rumble seat, and designate myself Chief Navigator and Master of Beverage Consumption.
I got a new no spill beercan holder I've been wanting to try out.

Thanks Murminator:beerchug:

Top Bottom