Im thinking I might.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I didn't see that.... and I would say that makes it justified...

I save my opinions of the mod crew until I see them in person, they can't ban me from life....

Oh bogger your Lil buddy will be back in a week to tell you all about his race. Call a mod a cauksucker and that's what you get.

chadwik74.... you take life WAY to serious, you need a hobby, try snowmobiles I hear they are as fun a pajama pants are comfy.....

modman.... if he's derailing usefull threads by all means ban him, but I find he mostly fawks up his own threads and other members use him or his antics as an excuse to muck up other threads, often the worst offenders bitch the loudest

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't see that.... and I would say that makes it justified...

I save my opinions of the mod crew until I see them in person, they can't ban me from life....

chadwik74.... you take life WAY to serious, you need a hobby, try snowmobiles I hear they are as fun a pajama pants are comfy.....

modman.... if he's derailing usefull threads by all means ban him, but I find he mostly fawks up his own threads and other members use him or his antics as an excuse to muck up other threads, often the worst offenders bitch the loudest

Sorry Bogger...the ch!t just gets tiring post after post, I actually enjoyed visiting this place today without the carnie twins around....as for hobbies, I have close to 1000k on my Proclimb this year, I hunt, quad, fish, dirtbike, Jeep, pleasure boat, race Jetboats, and raise my boy.. plus hang with the wife when I can. Oh ya plus stupid work! I guess I just don't have anytime in my life for BS.

PS....I stand by my thoughts on pajama pants....NO in public. Did you make any of those 'People of Walmart' emails that were going around?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Sorry Bogger...the ch!t just gets tiring post after post, I actually enjoyed visiting this place today without the carnie twins around....as for hobbies, I have close to 1000k on my Proclimb this year, I hunt, quad, fish, dirtbike, Jeep, pleasure boat, race Jetboats, and raise my boy.. plus hang with the wife when I can. Oh ya plus stupid work! I guess I just don't have anytime in my life for BS. I was just being a smart-azz

PS....I stand by my thoughts on pajama pants....NO in public. Did you make any of those 'People of Walmart' emails that were going around?
no, but walmart does make me feel pretty, even in my pajama pants

Unfortunately social cleansing is not widely accepted und until it is we will have no choice but to co-exist with the oneeyedfreakSBRQuadtrashSumDickoverkilljoeys of the world.....

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
no, but walmart does make me feel pretty, even in my pajama pants

Unfortunately social cleansing is not widely accepted und until it is we will have no choice but to co-exist with the oneeyedfreakSBRQuadtrashSumDickoverkilljoeys of the world.....

Thanks Ian :rolleyes: never knew that I meant that much to you? :rolling:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Bogger...the ch!t just gets tiring post after post, I actually enjoyed visiting this place today without the carnie twins around....as for hobbies, I have close to 1000k on my Proclimb this year, I hunt, quad, fish, dirtbike, Jeep, pleasure boat, race Jetboats, and raise my boy.. plus hang with the wife when I can. Oh ya plus stupid work! I guess I just don't have anytime in my life for BS.

Don't forget Nascar...;):beer::beer:

Top Bottom