Hotels around Sicamous or Revelstoke for Dec 27-28

Shankster

Reaction score
Hi There! Just curious if anyone knows where a guy can get 2 hotel rooms in Sicamous or Revelstoke for the 27th and 28th of Dec? Sounds like theres going to be more people out there than a Big Iron Shootout!:eek: Anyways I cannot find a room and any help would be appreciated!!!:beer: J Shank

GRD

Reaction score
I BET YOU CAN THANK THE SKIERS FOR THAT.......... :rant: STUFFING 4 OR 5 INTO A 1 BED SUITE!!! SAW IT SEVERAL TIMES LAST YEAR.

Where were you in that pile Ric?:d A couple of times????:eek::eek: Were you close to SBR!:eek::eek::d:d

kimwin

Reaction score
you can try the monashee lodge (250) 837-6778 in revey. they may still have a room or two ?? we did have a spot there, but now we are in the days inn. Will be there the 26th to the 31st. good luck:beerchug:

gypsy_rider

Reaction score
Hey Peaks Lodge has new owners and Im pretty sure they said they have a few rooms left on those nights 250-837-2125

Shankster

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch guys! My wife ended up getting the last 2 rooms at the Hillcrest. Cough Cough My wallet is a pile lighter now! She has phoned everywhere else in Revy and Sicamous and there is nothing left for any of thoses still looking for a room! Can't wait to get there! JJ:beer:

Top Bottom