Home Owners in Revy?

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rent a basement suite with couple buddies but I might be able to answer.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
yeah I guess I should just ask him, was thinking about renting something for rest of season. Wanted to get my ducks in a row. It's quite difficult to find anything though. Seems they're all looking for rich Aussies to rent their stuff.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No we sure do not need any more roomates, like it just fine how it is.

I found an add on Kijji. A movie producer from Cali owns the house I live at.
I called him, told him my story. He said ur cool chit,,,ur in. I signed nothing,,,, I pay cash....
Before I stayed here, I stayed at the Peaks lodge for 2 seasons, 2000$ first season, second season for free...
Im not the best person to ask about how to do stuff legit cause that's just not how i roll.

I cant teach you to be cool. Haha

Good luck though, not easy to find a place in Revy to rent in the winter time. So people say. It was easy for me....

Cheers Dan

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I came to Revelstoke to ride 3 years ago, I came down with my truck, my sled and NO fawking clue where I was going to stay.
First 10mins I was In town Alek said I could stay at the Peaks.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was part of a house in Revelstoke for 2 1/2 years. Most revenue properties rent out for a higher value during primetime which is the winter season. They'll also want a 6 month lease. You could negotiate a better rate if your willing to sign a 12 month lease. The best scenario is to buy house with a basement suite and have the tenant keep the driveway clear for you when you come out sledding.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
raceu4it is correct places to rent are limited and expensive right now. Prices for 6 month leases go up anywhere from 10-30% when compared to 12 month leases. The best places to look for places to rent are on the facebook group Revy Rentals, The Stoke | Classifieds - Revelstoke, BC, and .

In order to rent a place you own in Revelstoke the city is now making you buy a business licence which is ~$35 per year which in my opinion a blatant cash grab on the city's part but what can you do. There are also strict rules on what constitutes a fully legal suite in Revelstoke. Essentially everything must be separate- entrance, power meters, hot water tanks, heating systems etc. It definitely pays to do some research before buying to avoid headaches down the road.

Top Bottom