Hockey Jerseys for The PW REVY Ride

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hate to break the news but we need to be more original...there has already been a 'pw' ride and a p-dub ride....i guess i was under the impression this was a 'max threaders' ride....thats where this all started anyways

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey are you plannin on using that graphic that i kinda made up?
Yes, your image will be used. I will post any updates that are made to it. Stay tuned, ................................

W

woodies

i agree with meatman we need diiferent!and i say canada usa bull is crap just pick a jersey that colour you like!if it is not a big deal rever

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i say we ban fat girls from having sex and maybe there would be less of an obesity problem in north america

Nice sick. Leave it to you. I told my wife only fat chicks were going so she had nothin to worry about :d:d. Can't ban em now!!! LOL

Meat are you telling me that there has already been a Post Whore ride? Now WTF are we going to do.

Dever the designs are awesome I have to say I do agree with Woodie on the canada usa bit but I certainly wouldn't phrase it that brashly. :d:d

Whatever you do I think they will be awesome

Thanks for all your hard work,
Wes

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
please let me know as soon as they are available

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks dever.. first two i like.. third one makes me dizzy just looking at it :eek:
this logo is getting a face lift, Sled Chick style!!

carvin10.jpg

Is one is getting used, but needs something!! ??????

maxthreaders.jpg

sledchick855

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i say we ban fat girls from having sex and maybe there would be less of an obesity problem in north america
hahaha! you are too funny! I'll finger something out this week if I got the time!!:d

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha! you are too funny! I'll finger something out this week if I got the time!!:d
sounds great!!!

like I said before "no hurry"

We may have a test jersey by .................NOV. 1..........maybe!!!

sledchick855

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Untitled-1-1.jpg

Let me know what you guys think, I took some ideas mashed them together...

94fordguy

Did it ever get decided if we all choose our own style base jersey, or are we all gonna get just one or 2 styles to pick from?

When it does come time to get down to it, I want my full name for mine "94FORDGUY"

Good looking ideas so far, I think I like SC's latest idea the best, it's sweet:d:beer::beer:

Top Bottom