Highest HP PRO

bbecker17

Reaction score
Who are the contenders lets see them. with all these turbo company's theirs gotta be at least a few pro's beating up on the 4 strokes....... videos are welcome

R

Ryan Verrecchia

I read some where forget but it was in the 300 hp mark. It's a little light for that much power tho haha

straightshooter

Reaction score
I'll be putting my T pro on a dyno in march ill post my no bs results. Might not be the highest hp but it sure is fast.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

Ryan Verrecchia

A guy on YouTube it saw he was running a boondocker kit at sea level on 15lbs of boost at sea level. I'd say that's pretty close.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highest horsepower on a turbo pro proves almost nothing, except maybe the owners stupidity, there are so many other things that are more important such as; throttle response, consistency, reliability, end user adjustability, etc. Anyone could put a GTX 3067 turbo on their Pro and push 20lbs boost and hope for the best, but most know that there becomes a point at which reliability decreases exponentially with increased output. Although there have been people who have pushed 300hp out of these sleds, how long do they last? Not long, life is probably measured in number of passed or runs, not in hundreds or thousands of kilometers. For example I can turn my truck up past 500 rwhp, but only for about 15 seconds at a time, any longer than that and pistons begin to melt, and the turbine wheel in the turbo overheats. Same idea with a sled, its lots of fun until it blows up.

So to the OP, its not that anyone doesn't care to answer your question, its just that to most of us highest hp is irrelevant, if huge amounts of power are desired then a 4 stroke is in order, its that simple. Yes some kits put out more power than the smaller 4 stroke kits, but the big 4 strokes still win, but up until recently at the cost of a heavier, less nimble machine.

Jeffpro800

Reaction score
I'm sure you could make this engine make 300 hp for a few minutes if you had a lot of money to burn...but why?!? Most don't have the skills to ride a stock 800 to its full potential at the best of times! If you have money use it for gas and oil to improve your skills and put as many miles on in a season as possible! I suppose it's fun to win the horsepower game but let's get real people just get out there and ride already!

bbecker17

Reaction score
i know that most look for throttle response and reliability over hp, i would too but there still has to be the odd guy out there that ran barrel fuel and turned it up for a grudge match or just to impress his buddies for a day.

just tired of reading threads that go in to a big elaborate turbo or watercraft build then never get to see or hear the finished project lol

thekid1111

Reaction score
Been running 2013 boondocker 2871turbo c/w intercooler with adjustable wastegate at 15+psi boost on 2012 pro 800. Clutched etc C12 fuel got 1800miles never missed a beat yet. All kinds of throttle response and crazy hair straight back power.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom